Thursday, January 31, 2008

The Best Way to Spend a Dollar

If I had just $1.00 to spend, I would go to Wal-Mart and buy a jar of 'Flarp'. It is the best, and at just .88, it's a bargain. It's like really runny silly putty that is in a plastic container. When you break the air bubble at the bottom, you get really nasty noises. The thing that completely perplexes me about flarp is that it is scented. Scented like blueberries. I don't get it.

My youngest son, whom I am so proud of at this moment, decided to spend his $2.00 at Wal-Mart tonight on a yogurt smoothie ($1.06) and, (I'm getting choked up with pride) flarp (.88). He is lying in bed playing with it. I tried to talk him out of taking it to bed with him (I wanted it), but he was really set on taking it with him. I can't wait until he falls asleep...






On another note, I believe that tomorrow I will pull the covers over my head and sleep all day long ...ahhhhh.....my day off...

Is Jack asleep yet?

1 comment:

DanThoms said...

I gave some flarp to a kid in my old youth group for Christmas once. He said his parents took it from him because they enjoyed playing with it so much.