Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Look at this cutie'


Do you recognize this lil' cutie without all the curly locks? Gable Patrick is going for a haircut tomorrow and he wants to return to his much shorter hair days. He always insisted on a buzz, even when everyone else in the family had long hair. And then one day, he saw one of his friends that could put his hair into his own mouth. It was then and there he decided on longer locks. But now, he is going back to his shorter roots, no pun intended.

On another note, we are now stalking this little, tiny, scrawny cat in our woods. It is caked with mud but won't let us near it. Unfortunately, our own cats keep kicking it's butt, but the cat won't leave. What to do? We went for a long walk in the woods yesterday and put food out for it waaayyy far away from our house. Don't know why I started on that, but this may mean another cat for the Price home if it will let us rescue it.

God has blessed us so much with this Honduras trip. We didn't want to go in debt over it. We truly believed that this trip would be important to Jonah and Jon together, but didn't know how we could come up with $2400. People have been so kind, so generous. My friend even made a black light puppet for Jonah to auction for his trip and it looks like it has a buyer!!! It touched me so much to see how people give of not only their money, but their time and talent.

So, although this blog is boring as a staff meeting (staph according to some...), I am bright and cheery today because IKEA OPENED TODAY!!! And we have nutty friends who camped out there! But they got tons of great free stuff! They got two free chairs, oh, I can't think of the name of the chairs, Poang, I think. You may see them on the news with their kids in blue sweatshirts, each with one letter on them to spell out i-k-e-a. They're nuts, but nutty with two free chairs!

Apparently, I am supposed to make a picnic with Jack now, so I'm off.

2 comments:

DanThoms said...

Phil waited in line for 2 days for the PS3's. Of course he had a tent, generator, tv, video games and a heater and he maid $1,000.

Kelly said...

I recognize that perty girl beside Gable too! It's my daughter, Caitlin. I'll have to figure out where you live so I can drop a cat or two in the woods by your house:) JK, we have five and I feel better now because our new neighbors have so many that they won't tell me how many!!