Saturday, March 15, 2008

Date Night

Don't do it
On our date night last night, we went to Macaroni Grill (finally used our gift card and ended up paying just $7.00 additional for our whole meal!!!) and then decided to check out Ikea.

Crazy!

At the exit, there was a large marquee that said 'event parking'. The 'event' was shopping at ikea. It was crazy, but it was fun. There was only one time that I thought I may hyperventilate. I think I'll wait until the crowd dies down to go back. It kind of cheapens the whole experience now that it is in Cincinnati and so accessible. I liked the thrill of a roadtrip to ikea. But anyway, it's here and I'm just not sure that I like that. I love ikea, but I don't think I like it that everyone knows what it is now. I liked it when people would see something in my house and comment that they had never seen something like that around here. I feel sort of possessive...

I may have a problem.

1 comment:

Helen Ann said...

I believe there will soon be a Cincinnati chapter of Ikea anonymous that you can join. :)

I love Macaroni Grille!! YUM YUM YUM!

H.